Thursday, April 28, 2011

Copycat

There was once a boy who was VERY good at juggling and just happened to see a sign that said: "Talent show auditions after school in the auditorium!!! Have a chance to show people your true skills!!!". He was was very excited over this one poster. The very bottom of this poster said "Talent show winner gets to be in Johhny Depps new movie!". The boy was so excited he yelled in the middle of the hallway. As the boy went to his next class, he was looking at the clock about every five seconds for the bell to ring. As the school day came to an end , the boy bolted straight to the auditorium. When he pushed the two wooden doors open he saw a HUGE line leading to backstage."This is going to take a while" The boy said in sadness.

As the boy looked at the people auditioning, He noticed the people looked bored and tired. One was even doing his homework in a chair. The boy then looked at the student on stage singing Forget You by Cee Lo Green. "This student was extremely horrible" The boy thought. He was off key, took breaths in the middle of sentences, coughed like a thousand times, and stumbled when he tried to show off his "fancy" moves. "No way this guy is going to make it in" The boy thought to himself. The boy DEFINITELY did not make it in to the talent show. When he was kicked off the teacher said "He was kicked off because he did not practice enough". As the line grew shorter, shorter, and shorter it was finally my time to shine. I asked if they have juggling balls and they definitely do. The boy went up on stage where there stood the principal, guidance counselor, and the social studies teacher. They each had a note pad in their hand with a pen writing down stuff. I then began to do my magic and started to juggle. I did tricks behind my back and other things. Well, lets just say it got me into the talent show that takes place 3 days from now.

The boy practiced all day and all night trying to do this very hard trick called "The helicopter". Thats when you through two balls in the air and  make them switch positions. It's very hard to master because after the you have to keep on juggling after that. The day of the talent show the auditorium was packed with people from all over the state. Johhny Depp was even sitting next to the principal. "The people that did their magic did fine but not as good as me" The boy thought to himself. After all the people went it was only me and this kid. When the student went up he then took tennis balls out of his pocket and started juggling. "is this guy serious?" The boy questioned to himself. "This guys not even doing tricks he's just juggling normally" The boy thought. After that train wreck went up it was finally me time to shine. I took my juggling balls out and started juggling while doing tricks. The underhand, The cartwheel, The impact I did all of them. Now it was my grande finale witch was to do The helicopter! As I was juggling I then threw the two balls in the air and switched positions with them. I did it!!!! I finally did the hardest juggling trick!!!!!.

The day after the talent show they announced the winners of it. It was me and that other juggling student that I was talking about. We are going to fly to Los Angeles with Johhny and play two circus clowns in his new movie!!!!! Me and the other student were awesome at acting! I can't wait for the next talent show!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment